The Managing Director of Krishnapatnam Port Company Limited (KPCL), Mr. C.Sasidhar is pleased to invite you to attend the KPCT Trade Meet on 30th June 2016 at the Hilton to introduce the container terminal facility and explain the cost and time advantages for Chinese importers and exporters doing trade with India.
Krishanpatnam Port is the largest port on the east coast of India with state-of-the-art infrastructure which can deliver smart and cost-effective solutions to deliver to the hinterland of Central and Southern India. Please join us for a deeper and better understanding of how this port can serve you better and help you grow your business in the Indian Subcontinent.
- 18:00 – Welcome Address by Indian Community Member
- 18:10 – Address by Consulate General on Indo-Chinese Trade
- 18:20 – Introduction and Advantages of Krishnapatnam Port for China Trade by Mr. Mohan G, AGM-Marketing, KPCT
- 18:30 – Audio visuals (KPCT Corporate Film)
- 18:34 – Address by the Government Officials
- 18:50 – Address by the Managing Director, Krishnapatnam Port
- 19:00 – Distribution of Mementos
- 19:10 – Vote of Thanks by Mr. Jithendra N, Chief Operating Officer, KPCT
- 19.20 – Cocktails & Dinner (Indian and Chinese Dishes Served)